WriteAppReviews.com Review- Can I Get Paid For Reviewing Apps On My Mobile?
A side hustle, some extra money …we all want to supplement our regular income with that little extra, isn't it? As you are all aware, there are umpteen methods to make money online such as promoting others' products on the web, completing surveys, or even freelancing. A great new way is also here – you may not know it, but companies pay you to review apps and products!
Are there any reputable websites that guarantee payment for the job we complete? The sad truth is most of them exploit us and either do not pay or reject the task done based on silly reasons. Recently I came across 'Write App Reviews', a new product that claims to help you make money online by reviewing mobile apps. Unlike other products available online, the site looks very genuine going by the reviews of current and past users.
What is Write App Reviews and how it works
Write App Reviews is a site where you just have to pick an app, download, test it, and complete a review. When you log in you will have access to a platform where you can submit the reviews. You are assured of earning either by getting clicks on the banners on the website when someone clicks on the app download link or the email opt-ins. The program allows you to earn money as you follow these three easy steps:
- Setup the App review website
- Test the apps and develop a review
- Get paid for the review
Easy, isn’t it?
When you start setting up your app review website, you will find that you do not need to do any coding or hosting, or designing. All that you need to do is register on the affiliate marketplaces. Then you have to go through the website, understand the apps available in the database, and you will come across an app that will be of interest to you. So you can start writing your review on that. On the review page, you can write what you feel about the app and rate it on a scale of 1 to 5. Your review should be at least 500 words if you want to have more traffic and get your review to show up at the top search engines. Once you have done the review, you have to hit the publish button which will be shared on the Write App Reviews website. Once the banners are clicked, emails are signed up, or the apps are downloaded, you will start earning.
You have to create affiliate accounts with ClickBank and JVZOO to start using the platform. When you have set up your account, you will get the ClickBank ID or JVZOO ID on every banner, email list, and app download button on the website. If someone purchases a product from the link found on the website, you will get a commission too! It is a simple means to earn money by promoting products and apps.
The program is not a complete guide by itself and does not have everything that you need to work on the apps. You will get only a glimpse of the work. When you log in, you have a few options that include the training program for you as a beginner, intermediate and advanced training, how to make money with the website, bonus training, and getting help from the source. You have the option to work on different modules, classes, and courses within the main category.
- The beginner's training: covers the basics of how to review an app. It is a short article with step-by-step instructions from experienced people from various countries. You will also have the resources to access VPN services from different locations.
- The intermediate training: helps you to write effective and impressive reviews to make money. You will find 4 modules that make you understand making money with Write App Reviews, selecting and evaluate products, how to create reviews, and how to make the reviews appealing.
- The advanced training: you will be introduced to topics like social media marketing and SEO, and you will get a fair understanding of the concepts.
- The Bonus training: you will get this when you have completed the Advanced course. This includes the creation of articles, search engine audits, and resumes, apart from other topics.
It is better if you can avoid any duplicate content as it will affect the ranking. The best approach would be to create your own website on your domain so that you create your original content and be unique in your content presentation. When you put in your maximum best efforts, you will be rewarded. You will also have some upsell products. The product comes to you with a 60-day refund policy.
- The website is a ready-to-use app to drive traffic.
- It contains very clear step-by-step guidance.
- The pricing is very reasonable.
- There is a money-back guarantee.
- There are many upsells.
- Not much information is available about the creator.
- The concern often is that it is difficult to get traffic to the DFY site.
- There is not much transparency.
Even though the site looks very promising, there are a few lapses also which make it a tad less appealing. You can give it a try, as the pricing is very reasonable and you also have a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. It is often the upsells that worry the users. But you need to understand that it is a tactic for increasing profit margins to be sustainable.
Yet, you can give the program a try as I understand from the reviews that are quite promising. You should be knowing that generating traffic is the main component of any online work. You cannot completely rule this out as a scam as you will get some good returns for the money you have invested. You do not do any complicated work, but just download the app, test it, and write a review. Well, I would give this product a 4 star as it does have some unclear aspects. But since the money invested is safe, you can give it a shot.
This product is backed with a 30-60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 30-60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a refund by sending an email to the ClickBank email address given inside the product and ClickBank® will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.
Write A Review
Your email address will not be published. Please limit the review content to maximum 500 characters.